Thursday, November 14, 2013

Post 6 - ITT - Class Summary

In this post, I will be talking about my experience and my overall feeling about this class.

I really liked this class. I liked the freedom that came with the projects, but most of all, I love making things and seeing the results. There wasn't much I didn't enjoy in this class. My favorite project was the last one we did. This is because I liked the choice we had of what project we could do, and the longer time helped me make sure we did everything properly. I've learnt a lot of skills that will be very useful in coming years.

If i had to improve this class, I would add another project. Maybe something like a catapult arm would be a good idea in my opinion.

In general, i thought the class was great, and I don't think you should change it at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment